Monday, January 25, 2010

6. Some Random Thoughts

So even though I had to drag myself out of bed this morning and force myself every step of the way into the office, it turned out to be a good day. I got a ton of work done and dont feel as behind the 8 ball as I did yesterday.

Terra is in HI right now and I will confess I am VERY jealous! But I am glad she could go and get some sun. At least one of should be able to.

I am working on trying to find a way to make it out to the east coast for the KOFL ABM. While I am not actively participating with the KOFL anymore, it would be very nice to get out of the rain and spend a few days with friends. There are a few factors that are making getting out there difficult, but am hopeful I can put something together. I think I just need to get out of the rain.

Terra and I talked about going to Rome this year. I am ALL for a trip of some kind. I am hoping we can maybe put something on paper when she gets back.

Tonight I am planning on going home and working out, and then watching Burn Notice. With season three back up and running I am enjoying the show once again!

So there just a few thought before I head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment